The Grand Jury in Greenville County returned indictments against eight Greenville County residents, Wilson said.
Those charged with fraudulent acquisition or use of food stamps
- Linda Shockley, Greenville
- Deja Jefferson, Mauldin
- Takeisha Gray, Greenville
- Pamela Bowers, Travelers Rest
- Nicholas Grable, Piedmont
- Dawn Kneuer, Mauldin
- Harold Talley, Greenville
- Teyonna Taylor, Greenville
The indictments are the result of a joint effort between Wilson and Department of Social Services Director Susan Alford to reduce fraud.
All of the charges stem from allegations that applicants falsified information to obtain SNAP benefits.